Composed of 20 engineers, project managers and CVEs with an average experience of more than 10 years in A/C modification, our company is a preferred partner for worldwide customers, lessors, airlines, MROs and OEMs.
Reactivity, proactivity and confidence are the keywords of our day to day work to carry on all the projects with success.
Beside its EASA approval, PMV Engineering is also a GCAA approved DOA (for United Arab Emirates registered aircraft) and is used to get foreign approvals using EASA bilateral agreements/working arrangements as well as direct connections with NAAs.
You are welcome to challenge us in our fields of expertise:
- Cabin interior reconfiguration for Airliners and VIP/CJ interior areas (refurbishing or new definition).
Galleys and other interior equipment:
- Monument (lavatory, galley, coatroom, sofa, etc...) design or modification
- Passengers or Attendant Seat Modification (9G or 16G)
Avionics/Installation of avionic equipment:
- VHF 8.33KHz, HF, TCAS, BRNAV, Mode S ELS/EHS, QAR, ELT, CDSS, EFB, GPS, FMS, etc…
- EWIS (Electrical Wiring Interconnection System)
- Electrical Load Analysis,
- Power distribution,
Cabin systems :
- Connectivity (Internet, Wifi), ...
Environment Control Systems and Ice Protection:
- Ice and Rain protection, including Flight in Icing
- Air conditionning and pressurization
- Bleed Air Systems
- Kit supply (stickers, stencils, technical markings)
The combined past and current experiences of the team represent a backlog of around 1000+ A/C modifications.
Through our sister company PMV Industrie, we manufacture and deliver installation kits with their airworthiness release certificates (EASA Form One). Upon request, we offer working party oversight to secure the aircraft release into service.
And Flight Testing.
PMV Engineering is headed by Eric SPERAZZA, CEO and Olivier JAN, COO.