On lessors request, PMV Engineering developed a set of modifications in order to allow A320 family aircraft operations in the Russian area, including:
- Glide Slope capture independent of Loc capture,
- Service interphone insulation of jack sockets,
- Public Address Power Supply in Emergency conditions with batteries OFF,
- Use of Metric units instead of US units,
- Installation of a VOR/ADF DDRMI,
- Installation of a standby metric altimeter,
- Providing QNH/QFE baro setting,
- Installation of a second ADF system,
- Activation of digital altitude in Meter on ISIS,
- Display altitude in metric units on the Primary Flight Display (PFD),
Dual Advisory Ice Detection System (DAIDS).
Don’t hesitate to consult us for more information about the above topics.