23 May 2017
PMV Engineering participated to the EASA STC workshop, held in EASA headquarters, Koln in Germany, these 17 and 18 of May .
Amongst others, the following topics were addressed :
- EASA Level of Involvement on STC application and the new Certification Memo
- Operational Suitability Data (MMEL, Flight Crew Data, Cabin Crew Data)
- The new communicaton platform between EASA and Applicants, so-called SEPIAC
- The AML (Approved Model List) STCs
- The new regulation about aircraft TPED tolerance
- The new regulation about Lithium Batteries
PMV Engineering was also honored to be « the voice » of the DOAs by gathering and presenting various topics where DOAs strongly need EASA support and associated proposed improvement.