- / Home
- / Offers
You have an aerospace project? Follow us and discover all step of our working method.
PMV Groupe provides you with a turnkey solution, what does this include?
PMV Groupe performs Aircraft survey in the early stage of the projects to secure the installation design at Aircraft level or product level (e.g. Seat, monument, etc…) or to support customer in order to establish accurate specifications for the product design.
A survey report is delivered with the possible options and their impact in term of cost, leadtime, various risk, etc…
Engineering & Certification packages
We provide a comprehensive data package to customer in order to comply with the applicable airworthiness, operational and maintenance requirements. This includes :
- Instructions for Continued Airworthiness,
- Electrical Load Analysis,
- Weight and Balance Analysis,
- Service Bulletin, Task cards and all related drawings (installation, electrical, mechanical and routing),
- Approved Manuals (AFM, WBM, SRM and MMEL Supplements),
- Maintenance Manuals (AMM and IPCS Supplements),
- Operational Manuals (FCOM and CCOM Supplements).
Seat and monument refurbishing or upgrade
When it comes to seats or monuments refurbishing, modification or upgrade; you can count on PMV Groupe and our partner JVaeroservices teaming to deliver a complete package.
The team provides:
- Seats / monuments survey and associated report in itsfacilities or on the Aircraft,
- Maintenance and repairsbased on equipment's CMM (out of CMM repairs can be handled too),
- Upgrade or modifications designed by PMV Engineering, implemented by JVaeroservices and deliveredwith the appropriate release tag (Part 21G or Part 145 EASA Form One),
- All modifications or repairs are designed and discussed in close relation with the customer.
Our engineers, mechanics, electricians, painters, upholsterers are there to serve the same interests: On-Time, On-Quality and On-Price delivery.
We handle the kit design and, with its POA partner JVaeroservices (FR.21G.0166), provides installation kits with proper Airworthiness Release Certificate (EASA F1) for Aircraft embodiement.
These kits contain electrical, sheet metal, composite and miscellaneous parts (fasteners, labels, tie raps, etc…) as far as necessary for the installation.
On your behalf, PMV Groupe is able, with the various project stakeholders (Vendors, Suppliers, DO/PO/MRO) to:
- Attend any and all technical, production, project coordination, delivery or commercial meetings that might be necessary within the scope of the Services,
- Provide on regular basis a project milestone chart and planning, showing all major steps and milestones to be taken in order to perform the Services in line with the project global planning,
- Raise the actions and periodically follow the action list with all stakeholders.
We can handle for you the OEMs, seat, IFE or monuments manufacturers management in order to define and follow the various deliverables all along the retrofit program. This is done through a rigorous follow-up (see Project management above) ponctuated by formal reviews (ITCM, PDR, CDR, FAI, etc…) and a periodic reporting to customer.
Working Party supervision
For prototype or subsequent Aircraft on customer request, PMV Groupe can support the Aircraft modification with an on-site working party supervision, including deviations management, attendance to MRO technical meetings and daily reporting to customer.
PMV Groupe is used to liaise indirectly, via EASA bilateral agreements or arrangements with NAAs, or directly with the customer cognizant authorities in order to obtain the validation of our EASA approved modifications. We also have a set of FAA DER partners to support FAA 8110-3 or STCs when EASA approval is not required.