Recognized experience in:
- Fire certification for new design or modification of cabin interior on AIRBUS, ATR, BOEING, etc. …
- Fire certification for modification of passenger seats, business class seats and VIP seats, both seat TSO C39c (9G) and C127a (16G).
Support of Design Organisations for fire certification of new design or modifications:
- Definition of flammability test plan (FTP) based on analysis of new design or based on initial fire certification files (in case of modification project),
- Manufacture of specimens,
- Management of realisation of fire test to fire test laboratories,
- Analysis of results and redaction of complete flammability test report (FTR).
Fire test according to FAR 25.853 and CS 25.853:
- Oil burn test for cushions iaw FAR 25.853 Appendix F Part II,
- Vertical burn test 60 sec and 12 sec iaw FAR 25.853 Appendix F Part I (a) (1) (i) et (ii),
- Heat release iaw FAR 25.853 Appendix F Part IV,
- Smoke density iaw FAR 25.853 Appendix F Part V,
Toxicity iaw AIRBUS ABD0031.