- / Home
- / Aircraft Modifications
- / Cabin Interior Modifications
Cabin Interior Modifications
Aircraft cabin has a tumultuous life as operations are going on: layout change, seat upgrade, monuments modifications, conversion from one use to another… No worries, PMV Groupe handles!
Faced with the Covid-19, PMV Groupe helps operators and airlines with customized cabin reconfigurations solutions
PMV Engineering, as EASA approved Design Organisation (DOA 21J.487), is currently helping operators and airlines to establish all needed operations to fight against the pandemic
Thanks to its reactivity, our team developed and certified, in a very short timeframe and in close cooperation with EASA, various cabin reconfigurations solutions to answer to customer needs:
- To transport medical components and materials in a pax configuration cabin, we design and manufacture specific seat bags that can be installed on all single, double and triple seats of any A/C: Airbus, ATR, Boeing, Embraer… Without any appreciable modification, this permits to carry a maximum of 75kg of freight per pax, excepting dangerous goods.
- Use of several stretchers for Covid-19 patients evacuation has also been certified for ATR42 and ATR72 and is being developed on other type of A/C.
- At last, more dramatical issue of the Covid-19 but anyway real, mean to transport coffins on ATR has been achieved.
Do you need to reconfigure your Aircraft cabin?
PMV Groupe dedicated team knows about cabin retrofits as it certifies:
- LOPA changes,
- Major and Minor seats upgrade,
- Major and Minor cabin change,
- Kits and parts for commercial or VIP Aircraft.
Improve your passenger experience
Handling the seats or monuments modifications is our day-to-day business!
Our team is used to perform on-site cabin surveys and provides you with an all-in cost estimate.
Aircraft cabin Layout - Lopa Change
- Mini-Suites installation,
- First, Business and Economy classes configurations, through minor modifications or STC,
- Lavatories relocations and upgrade,
- Galleys removal or installations,
- Overhead bins layout change,
- Partitions or Movable Class Dividers,
- Integration of stretchers area,
- Cabin attendant seats installation or relocation.
Aircraft seats and monuments modifications
- Trim & Finish change to conform with new Airline colours,
- New seat covers and foams,
- New IFE integration,
- USB / PC power plug installation,
- Lavatories refurbishing or modification,
- Galleys refurbishing or modification,
- Partitions or Movable Class Dividers supply,
- Cabin attendant seats trim and finish change…
The seats are delivered with an Airworthiness Approval Tag (EASA Form One) and the installation is covered by an STC.
The Instructions for Continued Airworthiness of the modified seats are ensured by PMV Groupe.