- / Home
- / Consulting
- / Aviation System Certification Services
Aviation Systems Certification Services
PMV Groupe has an extensive certification experience with most of the aviation Authorities (EASA, FAA, TCCA...) and propose its expertise through PMV Consulting & Services in several areas; including compliance to industrial standards applicable to system design and System Engineering Methods.
Aviation certification services
System Engineering Methods
Aviation certification context
Certification regulations and specifications are huge and complex and it is not easy to have in mind the relationship between all of them. In addition, they vary in function of the context, for example between two types of Aircrafts or between two organisations of different nature.
PMV Groupe may help, whatever the certification context is, product or process, by providing support for application of regulations and obtention of certificates or approvals.
Direct relationship with worldwide aviation authorities
PMV Groupe may interface, for your project, with aviation authorities like:
What about our consulting solution concerning aviation certification?
PMV Groupe technical supports
- Elaboration or assessment of organisation against EN9100, Part-145, Part-21G…,
- EASA CVE in several domains (systems, hardware, software, structure...),
- Building plans using PMV Groupe templates, from DAL D to DAL A (Aircraft, systems, equipment, hardware and software plans...),
- Plans and standards application (specific trainings, workshops, participation to reviews),
- Independent process assurance at system, hardware and software levels,
- Preparation or/and leading certification audits (may be combined with process assurance activity for optimization - system, hardware, software (SOI#1, SOI#2, SOI#3, SOI#4),
In several areas or levels
- European Aeronautic Regulations (EASA, …),
- Regulations about Connectivity – On board Portable, Electronic Device Tolerance,
- Regulations for Maintenance Organisations,
- Regulations for Production Organisations,
- System compliance with ARP-4754,
- Hardware compliance with DO-254, EASA/FAA AMC/AC,
- Software compliance with DO-178, DO-330…,
- Cyber Security.
System Engineering Methods
PMV Groupe experts have about 20 years of experience with critical System, Hardware, Software developments and with strong Safety and Reliability constraints.
Requirement Based Engineering is not so obvious to apply, especially in the context of concurrent engineering and development of complex systems.
In addition to Safety, Reliability and Maintainability objectives, the methods shall also serve to develop the product on cost and on time through:
- A better control of the progress and management of changes.
- The most efficient way to fulfill the Certification requirements.
PMV Groupe, thanks to PMV Consulting & Services experts, provides support for defining and applying practical and efficient methodologies directly on your current and concrete projects.
Systems engineering methods: some examples of PMV Groupe consulting activities
Versus applicable guidelines (e.g. ARP-4754A, DO-178C, DO-254, ECSS…) or adaptation to specific context:
- To identify lacks, if any, and suggest ways for filling the gap.
- To identify ways for optimization of the processes.
Specific trainings and workshops customized to your project
- Functional analysis of your project,
- Capture of good requirements, relevant with your product breakdown,
- Cascading your requirements at the right level,
- Handling the interfaces and defining simple means for traceability with functional requirements,
- Establishing relevant and useful traceability from system, through design layers and down to the lowest levels,
- Managing the changes occurring during development phase, why and how,
- Specific cases, model based, pseudo language…
Independent review of your specifications and design
- For correctness and completeness,
- From standards but with technical analysis,
- For consistency through various levels.
EUROCAE, full member
We are a full member of EUROCAE and participate to several working group:
- WG-63 – “Complex Aircraft Systems”
- WG-72 – “Aeronautical Systems Security”
- WG-117 – “Topics on Software Advancement”
Eurocae - Registered as PMV Engineering
Aerospace Consulting & Expertise Organisation
All of our consulting services and training programs are provided by PMV Consulting & Services, which capitalizes on decades of expertise in system development and certification.
This translates into a commitment to providing the right service on time and at a controlled price.
A complete support for your system development, from scratch to certification