- / Home
- / CVR Analysis
Cockpit Voice Recorder Analysis
A new fast and economical solution to comply with mandatory inspections of CVR system.
While an official CVR analysis guide is now available, with the participation of VR2C Engineering, a PMV Groupe company, member of the EFRPG (European Flight Recorder Partnership Group).
We are fully compliant with this new guide and we may provide you with cutting edge solutions dedicated to Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR) and Flight Data Recorders (FDR) analysis.
Innovative CVR analysis method : what about your benefits?
90% based on visual analysis, PMV Groupe thanks to Michel Colin, has developed a new software and technical solutions to optimize CVR analysis. This unique method has many benefits and values:
Economical and fast
Committed to result
Focus on our CVR analysis solutions
While the mandates have to be fulfilled as:
- EU 2015-2338,
- EASA 965-2012,
- Or ICAO Annex 6-Part 1during the annual inspection.
Moreover, we are able to provide you with:
- Fleet harmonization (STC to replace CVR and FDR PN),
- Replacement of tape recorder (new EASA mandate),
- AMM-S to allow on-wing downloading (approved though DOA),
- Downloading tool for CVR and DFDR,
- DFDR analysis,
- Embodiment of specific mandate (as FAA Part 25-1457 or 1459),
- Transfer of power supply,
- Installation of CVR capable of datalink recording.