Development of systems according to ED-79A / ARP-4754A
- Process assurance and certification engineers
- Systems design project managers
- Developers (aircraft, system, sub-systems and equipment levels)
- Understand the objective of certification related to the development of aeronautic systems.
- Understand the certification requirements to comply with, in an aeronautic development (Aircraft and System levels).
- Be able to lead or support an audit related to the application of the ED-79A / ARP-4754A.
- Relation with certification
- Safety analysis impact on the design
- Design assurance and Design Assurance Level
- Determination of DAL from aircraft to hardware and software
- Management of the requirements
- Traceability, validation and independence
- Verification & verification coverage
- Configuration management
- Process assurance and certification liaison
Toulouse, Paris, Bordeaux. Another location? Contact us.
From 4 to 15 persons. More options? Contact us.
1000€ per person (Discount prices for groups).
For more information, please, contact us