Hardware development in compliance with ED-80 / DO-254
- Process assurance and certification engineers
- Electronic hardware design project managers
- Developers involved in electronic development
- Understand the objective of certification in relation with the aeronautic embedded electronic.
- Understand the certification requirements to apply, in an aeronautic embedded electronic development.
- Be able to lead or support an audit related to the application of the ED-80 / DO-254.
- Relation with certification and safety
- State of the art – EASA & FAA additional considerations
- Differences Europe & USA
- Objectives versus DAL
- Planning, additional considerations
- Management of requirements and validation
- Design drawings
- Code (VHDL) objectives and traceability
- Verification & verification coverage, including structural
- Configuration management and process assurance
Toulouse, Paris, Bordeaux. Another location? Contact us.
From 4 to 15 persons. More options? Contact us.
1000€ per person (Discount prices for groups).
For more information, please, contact us