Hardware & Software development in compliance with ED-80 / DO-254 and ED-12C / DO-178C
- Process assurance and certification engineers
- System, equipment, hardware or software project manager
- Developers involved in electronic equipment and software development
Understand the principles of Airborne Electronics and Software Aspects of Certification
- The need for DO-254 and DO-178C standards,
- The Design Assurance Concept,
- The design and development of electronics and software,
- Their Validation and Verification,
- The Configuration Management, Quality and Process Assurance and Certification Liaison processes.
- Design Assurance Overview
- Development / Design
- Validation and Verification
- Additional Considerations
- Configuration Management
- Quality and Process Assurance
- DAL Modulation of Objectives
- Planning Process
- Certification Liaison
Toulouse, Paris, Bordeaux. Another location? Contact us.
From 4 to 15 persons. More options? Contact us.
1500€ per person (Discount prices for groups).
For more information, please, contact us