Organisation and acceptance of ED-14G / DO-160G tests
Regulation & Certification
- Process assurance and certification engineers
- Equipment design project managers
- Developers involved in hardware development
- People in charge to handle the environmental qualification
- Understand the regulatory context and the need in relation with the installation and aircraft type.
- Anticipate the design impact.
- Be able to establish a qualification plan and qualification procedures, to be able to establish a qualification report and handle the potential deviations.
- Origin of DO160 requirements
- Why, how and when to build qualification plan?
- How and when to build qualification procedures?
- Organization of the tests, tools and laboratories
- Evidences, witnessing
- Changes during qualification
- Qualification report, acceptable deviations
Toulouse, Paris, Bordeaux. Another location? Contact us.
From 4 to 15 persons. More options? Contact us.
500€ per person (Discount prices for groups).
For more information, please, contact us