Safety analysis according to ARP-4761 training
Dependability & Safety
- Safety, certification and process assurance engineers
- Systems design project managers
- Developers (aircraft, system, sub-systems and equipment levels)
- Understand the objective of certification related to the development of aeronautic systems regarding safety analysis methods.
- Understand the certification requirements related to aeronautic safety analysis (aircraft, system, equipment, hardware levels), in compliance with ARP-4761.
- Be able to lead or support an audit related to the application of ARP-4761.
- Relation with certification
- Relation between ED-79A / ARP-4754A and ARP-4761
- Functional Development Assurance Level (FDAL) / Item Development Assurance Level (IDAL)
- Safety analysis methods:
- Aircraft Functional Hazard Analysis (AFHA)
- Preliminary Aircraft Safety Analysis (PASA) / Aircraft Safety Analysis (ASA)
- System Functional Hazard Analysis (SFHA)
- Preliminary System Safety Analysis (PSSA) / System Safety Analysis (SSA)
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) / Failure Mode Effect Summary (FMES)
- Common Cause Analysis (CCA): Common Mode Analysis (CMA), Zonal Safety Analysis (ZSA), Particular Risk Analysis (PRA)
- Single Event Upset (SEU) / Single Event Effect (SEE) – ER-008
Toulouse, Paris, Bordeaux. Another location? Contact us.
From 4 to 15 persons. More options? Contact us.
1000€ per person (Discount prices for groups).
For more information about this training, please, contact us