Safety analysis according to ED-135A / ARP-4761A training
Dependability & Safety
- Safety, certification and process assurance engineers
- Systems design project managers
- Developers (aircraft, system, sub-systems and equipment levels)
- Understand the objective of certification related to the development of aeronautic systems.
- Understand the certification requirements related to aeronautic safety analysis (aircraft, system, equipment, hardware levels).
- Be able to lead or support an audit related to the application of the l’ED-135A/ARP-4761A.
- Relation with certification
- Relation between ED-79A/ARP-4754A and ED-135A/
- CCA/CMA/ZSA/PRA - Independence
Toulouse, Paris, Bordeaux. Another location? Contact us.
From 4 to 15 persons. More options? Contact us.
1000€ per person (Discount prices for groups).
For more information, please, contact us