Software development in compliance with ED-12C / DO-178C
- Process assurance and certification engineers
- Software project managers
- Developers involved in software development
- Understand the objective of certification in relation with the aeronautic embedded software.
- Understand the certification requirements to apply, in an aeronautic embedded software development.
- Be able to lead or support an audit related to the application of the ED-12C / DO-178C.
- Relation with certification and safety
- Objectives versus DAL
- Verification & verification coverage, including structural coverage
- Planning, additional considerations
- Management of requirements
- Design as per §11.10
- Coding objectives, traceability
- Configuration management, process assurance
- Overview of the supplements (tools qualification, models…)
Toulouse, Paris, Bordeaux. Another location? Contact us.
From 4 to 15 persons. More options? Contact us.
1000€ per person (Discount prices for groups).
For more information, please, contact us