Software development in compliance with ED-12C / DO-178C training
- Process assurance and certification engineers
- Software project managers
- Developers involved in software development
- Understand the objective of certification in relation with the aeronautic embedded software, in accordance with ED-12C / DO-178C.
- Understand the certification requirements to apply, in an aeronautic embedded software development, as expressed in ED-12C / DO-178C.
- Be able to lead or support an audit related to the application of ED-12C / DO-178C.
- Application of ED-12C / DO-178C in relation with certification and safety
- EASA AMC 20-115D / FAA AC 20-115D
- ED-12C / DO-178C objectives versus DAL
- Planning, additional considerations
- Management of requirements
- Software architecture, allocation of requirements
- Coding objectives
- Configuration management, process assurance
- Tool qualification aspects as per ED-215 / DO-330
- Overview of the supplements (Model Based Development, Object Oriented Development, Formal Methods…)
Toulouse, Paris, Bordeaux. Another location? Contact us.
From 4 to 15 persons. More options? Contact us.
1000€ per person (Discount prices for groups).
For more information about this training, please, contact us