Tool qualification in compliance with ED-215 / DO-330
Regulation & Certification
- Process assurance and certification engineers
- Software project managers
- Developers involved in software development
Be knowledgeable about DO-178C key concepts.
- Understand the regulatory context and the need for tool qualification.
- Understand the applicable certification requirements related to tool qualification.
- Be able to lead or support a certification audit for the tool qualification aspects.
- Origin of the need for tool qualification
- Relation with DO-178C
- Development and verification tools, compilers & linkers, state of the art
- When is it necessary to qualify tools? / Cases & examples
- Activities and documentation versus TQL
Toulouse, Paris, Bordeaux. Another location? Contact us.
From 4 to 15 persons. More options? Contact us.
500 € per person (Discount prices for groups).
For more information, please, contact us